Check out our Facebook page for photos of recent activities!
Facebook members can 'like' the page to receive notifications and post content as visitors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues accessing the page.
- August Pack Meeting - Slides
- Spring Campout - Photos on Facebook
- Pack Service Project - Photos on Facebook
- Bears: Carnival Prep - Photos on Facebook
New Parent Information:
All new parents should have received an information packet at the August Pack meeting. Click here to see the electronic version.
Feel free to contact the leaders if you have any questions!
The Pack calendar will be updated regularly on this website. Click here if you would like to print out the version distributed in July and August (page 2).
All new members will be required to fill out a BSA registration form, which will be available at the August 15th meeting.
All members will need to pay the registration fee prior to the fall camp out in September and the activity fee prior to December 1st. Feel free to pay both any time prior to the due date.
The remaining pack income comes from Popcorn sales and donations. You can see the detailed Pack income and expenses here.
Click here to find out how you can support the pack by selling popcorn. Additional information will be distributed by email including the link to sign up to help show and sell popcorn at Fry's during the pre-arranged dates.
We're looking for parents to fill four positions in the fall. Please consider volunteering:
- Represent Pack 584 at the monthly District Meetings
- Maintain charter and registration with BSA
- Lead Pack 584 monthly committee meetings
- Help plan annual pack events for Pack 584
- Track funds coming in and going out
- Write checks to pay for Pack expenses
- Ensure Pack expenses are within budget
- Manage petty cash at Pack meetings
Parent Action Items
Pack | Committee | Training
Tiger | Wolf | Bear | Webelos I | Webelos II
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America...
to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.